You know the difference between dunno and donut, right? Sure, you do! You know what a dunno is. You’ve had it loads of times! And you also know what a d0nut is. (We spell it ‘doughnut’. However, I’m using the US version in my post title because it’s shorter for my url). A doughnut is a hole in the middle with sweet-stuff round the edges. A dunno is a hole in the middle with no-stuff around it.
My 11-year old daughter asked me yesterday what I wanted for Christmas. I said, ‘Dunno’.
‘A doughnut!’ she said. ‘Why do you want a doughnut?’
‘No,’ I replied. ‘Not a doughnut. I don’t know‘
‘Well, if you don’t know,’ she said, ‘You won’t get anything. At least a doughnut is something.’
Out of the mouths of babes….
Difference between dunno and donut
Today’s post is going to be a short exhortation about self-confidence, but first I want to show you two pictures:
Image 1. Here’s a picture of a dunno
Image 2: And here’s a picture of a donut
- Do you want to build your confidence today?
- Do you want to live your life to the fullest?
- You want to achieve your goals
- You want to get that promotion – that new position
- You want to get the respect you’ve been working so hard behind the scenes for
- You want your self-confidence to rise to the point at which you can be proud of yourself
- You want to cultivate the art of positive thinking
Our Confidence Building Aides page
Please share Difference between dunno and donut if you found it useful. Please also leave your comment below, if you can think of one way we can all take that first step towards achieving our dreams.